- Inferex: I'm working on the engineering team building a platform to automatically serve, scale, secure & monitor ML models.
- Geowox: I worked on the data engineering team, where I built and maintained automated systems to fetch and process data to produce one-hour home valuations.
- Reflex: I started a startup that allowed people to wager/gamble on video games like Dota 2 and CS: GO.
- 🤝 handshake: handshake is an employee engagement platform for remote engineering teams. Run gamedays, hackathons and more.
Areas of interest
Engineering support is protracted, impersonal, and overly tiered. There is rarely any real-time support, developers to go through the gatekeeper that is the ticketing system.
- Low code for building online meeting applications
- Business Applications, visualise your standup alongside video (MIRO in-app, works natively across any site)
Example use cases:
- Can developers share code in better ways?
- Leverage FaceID/fingerprints to do this, and sell to corporates.
- Identity verification for companies on important calls.
Website designer for people selling online content/services.